Thursday, October 18, 2007

Finally!!!

I have finally turned to the darkside and created a blog. I must say i am technically challenged so my blog will never look like Jade's. The Glover family is doing great. We still live in Midvale. Chad is going to the "U" working on his electrical engineering degree. He is a loan officer for Elite Mortgage group. I am still working in the ER, now at Jordan Valley Hospital. Bentley is walking, talking and getting into everything. He is now 14 months old. We had a lot of fun this summer. We went to California, Lake Powell and Bentley had a 1st birthday. So here are some pictures to catch up. Life is busy but totally worth it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa and Chad,
Glad you've made it to the blogosphere....Bentley is getting so big, love the pics! Keep 'em coming.

Jade said...

Are you kidding me you didn't tell me you had a blog!!! It is about time. Yours looks so good! Bently is freaking huge. And don't worry my blog is totally not cute right now it's very plain! Anyway, keep this thing going, its so fun to keep in touch via blog since we don't really any other way. Love ya

The Goughs said...

Yea! I am stoked about your blog. It's going to be great to keep in contact this way. i need your email address though so I can invite you to mine. i can't remember if i have. Thanks, love you.

Toomey Family said...

Melissa-
I found your blog through Jade's (I got her's through Jeff's), I'm glad I ran across it!! Your family is so beautiful! It's fun to hear what you are up to.
My email is aimeetoomey@yahoo.com
send me your email and I'll get you invited to view the Toomey's blog (it's not fancy, but you can see what we have been up to).
Love, Aimee

The Shupe Ohana said...

hey i left a comment on your next post check it.love ya
susie