Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I've been busy!

Can you tell we are all a little tired. It has been a crazy week and weekend for us. My parents left on their mission. We moved into their house. We are still in a few boxes but almost done. This is a picture of us the morning after the move. We are so lucky we get to live in my parents house while they are gone. Bentley is especially excited for a big yard and lots of space to play. I'm excited to be closer to family and friends. Chad is not excited for the drive in traffic everyday but is getting over it.

4 comments:

Kyle and Ashlee said...

I can't believe your parents are gone....that is so crazy. I am glad you guys are moved in. I bet you are super exhausted. We can't wait to play with you guys!! Love ya!

Heidi Openshaw said...

Congratulations on the new house! Yea! I cannot believe your parents are gone. It feels like they just received their call. My goodness, time flies.

The Goughs said...

Yes........you will now be so much closer to me! I love it! Anyway, next week cherry hills for sure!

Jade said...

Yea you are here! Hurry lets hang out!!