Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thankful!

I know it has been a while since i have blogged. I am trying to figure out this two kid thing. I don't know how people do it. Like my sister who is having her sixth child. I don't know how she juggles it all. I can't figure out how to get out of the house any earlier then 11:00am. I no longer have a clean house and lets just say i never get ready. So my hats off to all of you who have figured it out. With all the chaos and sleepless nights i can't help but feel so thankful. Lincoln is the best baby. He eats good, sleeps good, he never cries. Bentley is a bundle of energy that is getting very smart. I have two healthy happy boys and a great husband who loves his boys. What more could a girl want. (Maybe to be able to fit in all my clothes again) I posted pictures of Lincoln who is growing like a weed, enjoy!

No comments: