Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Holy Cow!

Holy cow is Bentley's new favorite phrase. Holy cow i can't believe i haven't blogged for so long. Sorry about that everybody. So i have no excuse i have just been lazy. I'll give you a little update on what we have been up to.
- Chad finished finals and is off all summer. (hooray!)
- Mother's Day was great. I got to sleep in and got tulips, my favorite.
- My birthday was also great i got a new camera (finally). It was much needed. Plus i got to go on an actual date with my husband without the kids. (I'm pretty sure that never happens)
- Bentley is doing great potty training. He loves the nice weather and is outside as much as possible. Since Uncle Mark is on a mission he is now obsessed with Uncle Ryan, Chad's youngest brother.
- Lincoln is crawling every direction but forward. He gets where he wants to. He has 2 teeth and is still teething. (not my favorite) He must see Mom at all times or he is not happy.
-Memorial day was fun. We had a BBQ at Grandma Glover's. What more could we ask for: food, a blow up jumper, a pinata and a water fight.
Below are a few random pictures from this month. Enjoy and i promise to update more often.








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Cow! Your kids are so cute. When you don't see them that often it seems like they get big so fast. You are such a great mom. Maybe I can be like you someday.

Kyle and Ashlee said...

All the boys are so cute...thanks again for such a fun playgroup...i am dead serious when i say i want a season pass to your house :)