Thursday, September 24, 2009

I have had enough!

I don't know about you, but i am fed up with the government and politicians. Since when is it acceptable to cheat on your wife, lie, make money dishonestly and sleep with hookers? But we let politicians get away with it all the time. I HAVE HAD ENOUGH. These people do not represent our country. We are better than that. I am sick of most politicians: republican or democrat. The system is corrupt. They clearly do not have our best interest at heart. It is time for us to stand up. Stand up in what we believe in. We can make a difference. Email the president, your senator and congressman. Let them know what you want, what you believe in. It's super easy just google the white house or the representatives name. I've done it. I am also a big fan of Glen Beck. He has opened my eyes to how corrupt our nation is. He has a new book out, a radio show and a television show on Fox news. Your should check him out. I must warn you he is conservative so if you are liberal you will hate him. He is honest, he has the facts, the quotes and he believes we can change our country into something better. Thomas Jefferson, one of the great founding fathers once said: "If the people fear the government then you have tyranny. If the government fears the people then you have a republic." Last i checked, they work for us. We voted for them. We pay them. It's about time they listen to us.

2 comments:

Callgirl said...

Amen sister. I totally agree with you.

Jade said...

I second that amen! I think I am going to copy and paste your post and email that to the president!