Saturday, May 1, 2010

COUSINS

Chad's sister just had a baby a few days ago and it got me thinking:
How many cousins do my boys have now?

So I did the math and must say my boys are lucky to have so many cousins.

Here are the stats:
Chad's family: 28 with 1 on the way
My family: 24 with 1 on the way
TOTAL COUSINS: 52 with 2 on the way

That is just 1st cousins I might add. The best part is they just keep coming. Again, how lucky are my boys. It's a party no matter where they go. Keep up the great work Aunts and Uncles!

4 comments:

Kyle and Ashlee said...

That is freaking CRAZY!!! Cousins are so much fun. They will be such great friends. And I love their haircuts!!

*** said...

Oh my goodness, incredible! What fun for the boys. Benefits of the large fams!!

Kate said...

WOW!!! My family's stats: 0!!! I'm so jealous!

Us said...

Is that one on the way yours? Cute fam. I am so glad that you get to have Chad more. It's nice to have the husband around.