Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Here we go again!

Well i am proud to announce that we are expecting another little monster to our family. I am currently 15 weeks pregnant and due the end of April. Yes i have been sick. Yes i have been tired. Yes i am getting fat. Yes i have forgotten how much i do not like being pregnant. But it is all worth it in the end :). So i really don't care what i am having, i just want it to be healthy. Chad and the boys want another boy. We'll find out soon enough. So that is the news. Let's hope i feel better soon.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

congrats you guys!! What great news! .. about the baby that is. Not the sickness. Hang in there. Cant wait to hear what you are having.

The Cox's said...

Oh my gosh...so freaking exciting. Congrats, congrats, congrats.

Callgirl said...

Yay!!! I hope it is a girl and that she looks just like her beautiful mother. Congrats!

The Skinners said...

CONGRATS! That is so exciting. April is the best time to have a baby. Cant wait to find out what you are having!

The Shupe Ohana said...

yea! congrats liss. i will be praying for a girl..

Toomey Family said...

:) congratulations!! You answered all the questions I was gonna ask. Guess you've been through this before. So exciting!!

Heidi Openshaw said...

I was not expecting that at all?! Why, I do not know. I am hoping for a GIRL! Congrats and hang in there lady!

Kyle and Ashlee said...

Holy FREAK.....that is awesome Lissa!! I am so excited for you guys. I can't believe you are that far along and why the heck are you not showing yet. That is not even fair. Congrats, Congrats, Congrats....that is so exciting!!!