Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Break!

So a couple weeks ago Chad had spring break. We were lucky enough to spend a couple days at my parents cabin in Heber. Usually people go somewhere warm for spring break. We decided to do the opposite. So to the snowy mountains we went. We had a great time sledding and just hanging out as a family. On a side note, can i just say i love those two rascals above. They really have a zest for life and i just love that they have each other.

The boys love all of Grandma's toys especially from the cowboy room.

Ready to sled.

The view from my parents cabin.


So that was our little get away. Maybe next time we'll go somewhere warm.

2 comments:

Kyle and Ashlee said...

sooo fun....that picture of the boys on the horses totally made me laugh out loud. they are so freaking cute i can't even stand it.

glad you guys had a fun getaway.

miss you and can't wait to see that new baby soon :)

Heidi Openshaw said...

Seriously my one dream if I had like extra money lying around would be to have a cabin. I love cabins! How lucky are you to have a gorgeous free place to get away to.