Thursday, August 7, 2008

Vacation?

Many of you went on fun vacations this year. I'll have to admit i am really jealous. As for us we decided to refinish our condo and sale it. It has taken all summer. My poor husband has been working really hard. He goes to work all day then goes to the condo all night. Bentley and i really haven't scene him that much this summer. I am so glad to say it is done. It is on the market. Hallelujah! I have to give a special thanks to Chad's family for helping us out. Now i will actually get to see my husband just in time for him to go back to school. Oh well such is life. Hey at least we survived the summer. Here are some pictures of my husbands great craftsmanship. Thanks Chad for working soo hard!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Happy Belated birthday to Bentley! I hope it was great!! Can't wait to see some pics!