Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Bentley!

Bentley is now officially 2. I can't believe how fast it has gone. I love my cute boy. He really is a good kid. Bentley got to celebrate his birthday all week. Everyday we did something fun. We went to Cherry Hill, Lagoon, the Dinosaur museum and up to my parents cabin. Just word of advice. Do not go to Thanksgiving point on 2 dollar Tuesday. It is mass chaos. Below are pictures of our fun week. I'm so lucky to have Bentley in my life. He is such a blessing. I know he is going to be a great big brother. I love you bud!

4 comments:

Alexis Blackner said...

Hey melissa, it is Alexis. I left a comment awhile back but I am not sure if you got it. Your family is adorable! Hope all is well!!

Toomey Family said...

Happy Birthday Bentley. What a lucky boy! Forget the birth"day" more like birth"week" for this fantastic guy! So great you were able to celebrate for a week!

Kyle and Ashlee said...

It is amazing how time flies. Bentley is such a cutie. It was fun to see you guys the other night.

Zack and Julie Martin said...

Melissa, finally I found your blog! Julie Tueller