Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What's going on with the Glovers (random blog)!

So i know i haven't blogged for a couple weeks. Really our life isn't that exciting. Chad started school again (booo). I'm still pregnant. Only 17 days left. Too bad it is the longest 17 days of my life. I posted pictures below of our adventures the last couple weeks. Oh one more thing. Our condo is under contract. Yea! I'm so glad it sold fast.


I just like this picture of my cute Bentley, he has no clue that his life is about to change big time!


This was Bentley and Dads first and last swim of the summer. Hey at least they went swimming once together.


So the other day i was filling up the bath for Bentley. I went into the kitchen and came back to find Bentley in the tub with his clothes on. He was so excited to get in he just jumped in.


Yes my little guy is now sleeping in a big boy bed. It is going o.k. so far. I hate that he can get out of bed now.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

hahaha that bentley makes me laugh so hard!! I'm so glad you blogged about him getting in with his clothes! That is too funny!

Jade said...

Ok, no way is that a first picture Bentley! He's huge!!! But so handsome! I know it seems like 17 days is long but I can't believe you are already that close. I will be looking daily for any big announcements! Oh and congrats about the condo! (Chad did a great job!)

Us said...

Oh the joys of having a two year old! I miss you. I can agree that the last weeks of pregnancy are the longest ever. Especially the second one. I love you and I want to talk to you, but you need to call. I lost all my phone numbers.

Toomey Family said...

Bentley in the bath...hilarious! Wow you're almost done being prego! Congrats on the condo!