Monday, November 10, 2008

Flu Shot!!!

I'm going to stand on my soap box for just a minute. Everyone, i don't care who you are, needs a flu shot. Especially if you have little tikes at home. I'm proud to say Chad and I got ours for free. I've been looking for a while to find a deal and in the newspaper i found it. LDS hospital was giving them for free one Saturday morning. It didn't hurt and i didn't get sick from it. Trust me, as a nurse that works in the ER. I see it all winter long. People so sick they want to die, strapped to IV's and there really isn't much we can do for them. I simply ask, "Did you get your flu shot?" They reply "No." I then say "I bet you will next year." It's worth $20. Go get your flu shot!

2 comments:

Sherrelyn said...

Shrader and I got ours today!

Christensen Family said...

Okay Lis, I have to say that I got the flu shot and then I seriously got DEATHLY SICK 2 days later? Coincidence? I don't know, I'm not the nurse but I have become anti-flu-shot...