Saturday, November 15, 2008

Little things!

Our life is pretty boring for the most part. That is probably why it's the little things that make me happy. Don't get me wrong a trip to Hawaii would make me happy but the little things keep me going day to day. Here are a few things that make me happy......
I haven't been bowling in 4 years. We went last week and it was a lot of fun. I'm still horrible. I can't even score above 100.

Chad is a great bowler. He took a class in college so he doesn't count.

Bentley always drags this luggage bag around. One night Chad put Bentley inside. He loved being dragged all around the house.

Todd and Melissa this ones for you!

How could this little guy not make you happy?

This little guy too!

This is my brother Mike. It made my day when i saw him with this scary stash. Seriously, all day i would think about it and laugh. I'm sure my parents will love this picture. Doesn't he look creepy?


5 comments:

Larsen said...

I did not authorize you to use my likeliness in any way shape of form on your blog. I will expect compensation for the emotional damage I have had to endure.

Todd and Melissa said...

You just made Todd's day. We will assume that Bentley is getting all geared up for Ragnar '09. Tell him to stop getting so old!

Jade said...

Lis, I had a dream about you and it made me miss you so much. Can we get together in December? Also, I am dying laughing over your brothers comment.

*** said...

Classic bowling pictures! I love Bentley in his luggage, so cute. And Lincoln is getting so big already and he is so very handsome! Now, that stache pic is horrible, so funny!!

Toomey Family said...

Your boys are too dang cute! Bentley riding around in the luggage...AWESOME cheap entertainment! Lincoln is too precious...I love the way a home feels with a baby in it!