Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas is coming!

I just love Christmas time. So i know I'm not the craftiest person. In fact I'm much better at buying crafts. My Mom made our stockings growing up and i thought it was soo cool. So i decided to keep the tradition alive. Here are our new stockings. I know they are not amazing but i made them myself. I hope everyone is having a great holiday season. The rest of the pictures are random, enjoy!

Do you think he gets jealous of his brother?

How cute are they!

The boys hanging out after church.

8 comments:

Allred Family said...

I'm really impressed by your stockings! I guess you are craftier than me - because I could never do those!

Brooke said...

Those are such cute pictures of the boys! Those stockings are darling too!

Rachel said...

Melissa I L-O-V-E your homemade stockings! My mom made ours too as kids. I'd love to do the same. Yours turned out so stinkin cute! Great job! I just hope mine turn out half as cute!

Our Family said...

Hi Melissa,
I found your blog today, I hope you don't mind! It was so nice to see and talk to you at church when I was out there, your family is just too cute. Feel free to check out our blog! Bonnie

Kyle and Ashlee said...

WHAT THA????? Who knew that you were freaking Martha Stewart? Those stockings are sweet. I would love to make some for my family too...i just don't have those kind of skills. Hope you guys are doing good. Your boys are growing SOOOO fast.

Callgirl said...

I know it has been a really long time, but I am going to stalk your blog. I saw you and Kristy were friends on facebook and thought I would see what you are up to. Anyway, your boys are darling!!! I have Ally and Spencer with one on the way. How life changes! You are still gorgeous as ever!

Todd and Melissa said...

Todd wishes I was as crafty as you so if you think that you are not, what does that say about me...?

Heidi Openshaw said...

The stockings are darling. I love that you made them. They'll mean so much to your boys through the years. Good job woman!