Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March

March came and went. Here is what we were up to this month:
Bentley loves to wear my shoes. He tries to put Chad's on but they are too heavy and big to walk in. Plus my shoes are so much more colorful.

Lincoln is so big he no longer fits in his infant car seat. Now he is in a big boy car seat. Too bad he can't face forward for awhile.

Bentley loves to say "peace out". He can't do the peace sign with his hand so he just holds up his whole hand.

Lincoln can sit up all by himself. The boys get to have bath time together now. They both love it.

5 comments:

Allred Family said...

I can't believe how much Lincoln has changed just since I saw him in January! Crazy.

*** said...

Love the pics! Bentley wearing your shoes is awesome and what fun for the two boys in the bath. Cams loves taking baths with Kennedy too now.

Callgirl said...

Too cute Melissa! Both my kids like to wear my heels. They say "I want to be a lady"

Us said...

They are growing too fast. It makes me think it's been too long since I've seen you.

Heidi Openshaw said...

I love that Lincoln is already in a big boy carseat! That is hilarious. He is a big boy. I love the picture of the two of them in the tub. How fun!