Wednesday, November 4, 2009

October, i didn't even get to say goodbye!

Busy is an understatement. October came and went and i'm sure November will also. We have been doing a lot:
-Bentley and Lincoln got to go to a whopping 4 Halloween parties. (pre-school, friends, Grandma Glover's, Aunt Molly's)
- My parents got home from their mission. Hooray!
-We bought a house. We haven't moved in because it needs some fixing up. So my parents were kind enough to let us stay with them.
-Poor Chad has school, work and has been trying to fix the house up. Now he has the flu. That kind of happens when you never sleep.
Anyways, we are busy with happy things so that is good.





5 comments:

Allred Family said...

Congratulations on your new house!
But - I will miss seeing you at church when we are in town.

The Cox's said...

Sweet house. So which city is it in?

Us said...

I hope that is your cute house. I love it. I love your kids too. How cute are they. Crazy how fast time flies.

Heidi Openshaw said...

What a cute new house. When do you move in? I want to see lots of pictures when you get all settled. Congrats and how exciting.

*** said...

What a darling HOUSE! So excited for you guys :). Can't wait to see it all fixed up!! Loved the boys in their costumes and what fun to have so many parties. The Dino park looks great, didn't know it existed and seeing the pics at Kennecott makes me want to visit. I love your boys, they love to be boys and that dirt scene was priceless!!