Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So long November!

Holy cow another month has passed. I can't believe it. We had a great November. Thanksgiving was fantastic. We are almost ready to move into our house. We should be moving in next week. No better time then right before Christmas huh! Luckily i am all ready for Christmas. It has been so much fun having my parents back. The boys just love them. Well, enjoy the holidays everybody. I know we will. Someday when i am unpacked i will blog again. Until then, Merry Christmas!

Just can't get enough of these two.


Lincoln is learning to skateboard. Watch out Tony Hawke.

Bentley's imagination is still growing. He made a bed out of my laundry basket.

4 comments:

Callgirl said...

Your boys are beautiful! What good lookin' kids. Good luck with the move!

The Skinners said...

Congrats on your new house! Cant wait to see some pictures.

Heidi Openshaw said...

I cannot wait to see your new place. How exciting!! That picture of Lincoln on the skateboard is hilarious!

Kyle and Ashlee said...

Cute post....i am way excited for you guys to move in. Let me know if I can help you guys out...even if i just watch your kids or something. Happy Holidays :)