Sunday, January 10, 2010

Catch Up

Well i'm back. I finally feel settled in. So this is my catch up blog. Christmas was so much fun. The boys were so excited. December was kind of a blur with the move and everything. We are all doing great. We love our new house. I will blog pictures of my house in another blog. Anyways, enjoy the pictures there are a lot of them.

New Christmas PJ's. Don't worry Lincoln pooped in his during the night so he didn't have them on Christmas morning.

The boys hitting the pinata, a Larsen Christmas Eve tradition.


My little wise man.

Chad is so excited about Christmas can't you tell.

Christmas morning, Bentley running to the tree.

Lincoln did awesome opening presents. He was into it.

The boys playing in the snow. Lincoln did not like being in snow gear.


The boys meeting Santa. Lincoln was not so excited to meet him.

The fun thing about moving is all the big boxes.

Temple Square, look Chad is actually smiling.

Festival of Trees, Bentley of course loved this most of all.

2 comments:

Heidi Openshaw said...

Yea! I"m so glad you're back. I so enjoyed the pictures. Lincoln in all of his snow gear...hilarious! He is not a fan for sure. He looks so cute though! I look forward to the the house pictures.

The Mommy said...

Simply adorable! Your kids are so sweet, how old are they?