Thursday, February 4, 2010

Home Sweet Home

So i know many of you have been asking for me to post pictures of my house. Well here you go. I must say it is a work in progress. There is plenty we still need to do, more decorating to be done. But for now we are loving it. The blog entry below has the before pictures. I know it would be great to have them by each other but they were on different computers and it got confusing. Anyways, enjoy.

The kitchen, we are still missing some cabinet doors that are being built.

The family room, i must say i really like having hard wood floors. I don't like that my boys scratch them.

The entry and stairs to basement

Master bedroom, still not sure how to decorate this room

The master bath, instead of towel racks we did hooks and i love them. I never have to fold a towel again.

Bentley's room

Lincoln's room

The basement, sorry this picture is kind of dark i should have turned on the lights. Pretty much this is just the boys play room. There is also a bathroom and 2 bedrooms down stairs that are empty so i didn't take pictures of them.

4 comments:

Callgirl said...

You house is beautiful! You have great taste.

Kyle and Ashlee said...

OH MY HECK Melissa...your house is absolutely gorgeous. You have it decorated so adorable. It looks so fresh and new with all of the things you did to it. LA LA LOVE IT!!! Can't wait to come there and visit. Just one question...why the heck didn't you leave the purple carpet?????

Rachel said...

Wow! your house is beautiful!! :) I love how you have it decorated. and the boys rooms are so cute!!

Kate said...

Sweet! I love how the wood floors turned out! And that is one sweet play room!