Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Winter Days

My theory is: If it's cold it might as well be snowing or raining. Well apparently mother nature does not listen to me. I am just tolerating winter right now. The boys are ready to go outside and play. Lately we have been going to the park. The boys could play forever. I last about 45 minutes before i freeze. Other then that we have just been hanging out. Lincoln is obsessed with watching our neighbor's cats through the window. Bentley is learning lots in preschool and started swimming lessons. Chad started a new job with Rio Tinto. He has to wear a hard hat, steel toe shoes, safety goggles and he got fitted for a respirator. I swear he is just doing engineering stuff. I keep asking him if I should be worried. Me, well i'm just doing the same old stuff. We are all great and can't wait for spring. (I know we still have awhile)



1 comment:

Kyle and Ashlee said...

Those boys are so cute...BRING ON THE SUMMER BABY!!!!