Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary Babe!


So i know he is going to kill me for posting this picture, but this is why i love him. The picture is so old. The baby in the picture is Bentley. Tomorrow we celebrate our 6 year anniversary. I know 6 years isn't that long. Many of you have been married longer, but we have been through a lot in those 6 years.

-We've moved 4 times
-Remodeled 2 homes
-Had 2 healthy boys
-School, school, school
-We have changed jobs 7 times

Those are just a few of the things we have been up to. The truth is i wouldn't change a thing. I am so lucky to be married to a man who works so hard for his family. He loves his kids and still loves to have fun. Most of all, i'm so lucky to be married to my best friend. I love you Chad! Here's to 60+ more amazing years.

1 comment:

The Cox's said...

Ha, ha, hee. I like the pic. You two are a perfect pair--and you both make a good lookin' couple!